Registered Manager – LD Supported Living - Gloucester - £33,000 - £38,000
Job Type: Full-time/ Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Naswell Care is an established supported living and domiciliary care provider based in Gloucester. Naswell Care provides customised care for adults with complex health and challenging behaviour needs who may have associated with learning disabilities, autism, mental health illness or neurological conditions.
Naswell Care was established in 2012 to provide a service to support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and enable them to access the community and enhance their wellbeing.
We are recruiting a Registered Manager is to manage our service in and around the Gloucester area. The Registered Manager will need to demonstrate a reliable and flexible approach to
people with Complex Learning Disabilities and someone who is also able to evidence their experience of business development and good human skills.
Responsibilities of the Registered Manager:
• Deliver a high level of quality support to Service Users with complex Learning Disabilities, ensuring each service is safe, effective, caring, and always responsive to the Service Users' needs
• Manage and monitor staff of the service, ensuring effective utilisation of resources to enable the provision of good quality, safe and effective services.
• To ensure that all statutory, regulatory and Company Policy requirements are monitored, communicated, managed and achieved.
• To ensure that the assessment process of new clients is carried out promptly and effectively, by appropriate team members, ensuring the effective completion of their placement and transition and that the required liaison with all relevant stakeholders is completed.
• To be actively involved in the marketing of our services.
• To ensure that there is effective communication within the organisation and between the organisation and all other stakeholders.
Key Skills Required
The successful Registered Manager will have:
• Positive, pleasant and approachable and people-loving.
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• Minimum of two years' experience in within the complex learning disabilities
• Experience of managing a large staff team
• Relevant professional qualification / accredited vocational qualification or working towards Level 5 manager's award
• Have proven experience in management and supervision of a large budget and activities of budget holders.
• An understanding of/and commitment to Equal Opportunities
• Need to be competent in working with a diversified staff team.
• Knowledge and first-hand experience of current Health & social Care legislation, including the Mental Health Act.
• Ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally
• Have sound knowledge and understanding of the CQC Compliance standards.
• Able to work unsociable hours
• Competitive salary
• Induction programme
• Dedicated learning and development programmes
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
• Free DBS check
• Free parking
• Refer a friend scheme' reward system - earn up to £50 per referral
• Pension scheme
If you are interested in this role, please click apply!
All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity.
Applications Deadline: 21 March 2021.